Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas is A' Comin'





Santa (aka Kathie) came to my house early this year!  He brought this jolly Bow Tie quilt top and a huge bagful of postage stamps.  I must have been a very good girl this year!






Christmas cards have been arriving, too.  This special Baltimore Album card from Kim came stuffed with more fun and fabulous scraps.  Love the monkeys and other critters.  The yellow marshmallow Peeps may go into my Easter quilt, too.   I can hardly wait to cut these up, but what to do first?  Sew another page... quilt my Bow Ties...or write my Christmas cards???   I am wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas now (just in case those cards don't get done)

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, I knew as soon as I finished that bow tie little quilt I was going to send it to you!
    I know how much you love bow tie quilts...it was fun to make
    have fun quilting it.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that bow tie top? Have fun quilting it!
    Yes, so much to do, but I get plenty of late Christmas cards and don't mind a bit :0)

    Happy Sewing and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.