Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More Celebrating Here




My birthday just keeps on giving...   These wonderful blue batiks were tucked in a card from Susan.  They are just what I need to jazz up my Indigo hexies.  She also baked me a delicious cake!!  And Betty made Brownies!!!





AND...my friend Eri made me this great thread catcher and zipper bag with encouraging reminders to "Keep calm and carry on, etc..."




AND...to help me Carry On, my London Connection sent me this very special box of chocolate, which is said to be the favorite of the Royals.   Thank you ever so much, Dorothy!  (She also told me she will be quilting in her new studio very soon.  I look forward to seeing what she will make with the fabric she bought while living in New York.)

I want to thank everyone who helped me celebrate this special birthday.    Looking forward to the next big one in 25 years....and it will be here before I know it!!!





2 comments:

Thanks for leaving your comment.