Saturday, December 31, 2016

Another Year, Another UFO






Have been in the quilt doldrums lately.  My beloved Jack's Chain is progressing ever so slowly.  Knee replacement surgery knocked me out for a long while. Now I really need to get moving on something easier.  I have been smitten with my friend Karen's quilt (above)...her version of a Kaffe Fassett design.  What the heck!  Will kick off the new year with something completely different.  The whole world is in a state of disequilibrium anyway! 

However, I will not abandon "Jack"


5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Always room for another UFO - sometimes that's what we need to get the mojo flowing. Happy new year, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your proposed new project!! Always good to start on something new when the doldrums raise their head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a new fun project sounds like a great idea. Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you're feeling more and more recovered from the knee surgery. Sounds like you've got some fun things planned for 2017. I hope it's a happy year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.