Thursday, April 14, 2011

Signature quilt


Today I am making a signature block for Victoria. Am reminded of my quilt group in Florida, but I also have a quilt to help me remember those good old quilt friends. We each made 2 blocks for each other in the design of our choice. I chose a favorite of mine, stamp basket, and asked each one to do it in their favorite colors and sign them. I have a lovely queen size quilt to keep as an autograph album. The quilt is over 20 years old, and I expect most of those friends are gone by now. But I can keep a part of them forever. I get so sentimental over quilts sometimes!

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling I will be sentimental over my autograph quilt too... Heck, i get sentimental over most of my quilts... :-) see ya tomorrow.

    V

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.