Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shop Hopping

While I was visiting my mom, I just had to check out all the quilt shops in Mountain Home AR. "Remember Me" has moved from a little house to the mall. Good sign that quilting is still doing well in this economy. I did my part by buying yardage of a glorious gold fabric for my next project. It was designed by Fabric Freedom in London England. What a surprise!



Joyce has a cute shop on the edge of town called "Thus and Sew". I missed her half-price sale but had a wonderful time checking her great collection. She also directed me to another quilt shop. The folks are the friendliest here. Next stop is "Sew Unique".



Saw a lovely quilt ready to be bound. This quilter was happy to share her work on my blog. I just love quilters......everywhere!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's fun to see some quilt shops in Arkansas and your adorable mother. Glad you missed Irene. You'll have a package in your mail from me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool shops and pretty quilts—what a life we have !~!~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.