Monday, January 21, 2013

Page ?



It's been so long since my last postage stamp page that I have lost count.  Have resolved to do a page a week in 2013.  Hoping to keep all my promises, but I know better.  Such a slacker here!  I feel even guiltier for everyone has so generously contributed fabrics to my project.
 Today I dipped into the huge bagful from Kathie.  Her repro prints fit in right cozy with the moderns,  don't they?  This Inauguration Day/ Martin Luther King Day makes me think about our United States of America and quilts...

3 comments:

  1. I love seeing your progress on this quilt. It's going to be a stunner, no matter when it gets done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I think I see one or two of my squares in there, how fun!! Who cares when it gets done! Just great. Ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and thank heavens you have some polka dots in there for the national celebration......heck I might just take the rest of the day off to celebrate! thanks to Nifty for spreading the word on the polka dots.
    The postage stamps are looking so good....I'm got to work on mine too :0)

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.