Saturday, May 2, 2015

Coat of Arms




I am now the proud bearer of the NYCMetro Mod coat of arms.  I get to wear this genteel jacket wherever I want for the next month and my first stop was lunch after today's meeting.  Wanted to grab a bite at Becco, but no tables were available.  After being turned away at several other lovely spots, ended up at the 8th Avenue Shake Shack.  The line was out the door and down the street in front of The Gentlemen's some kinda club.  Not to worry, no one dared to make a pass at the wearer of this coat-of-arms!





2 comments:

  1. I love your "pluck," going out to lunch in that wonderful jacket.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to hear the Shanghai Quartet this afternoon. I hope to pluck up enough courage to wear the jacket to the concert. Stay tuned...

      Delete

Thanks for leaving your comment.