Sunday, January 5, 2014

Arkansas Star





Arkansas Star is astonishing!  Glorious reds...charming prints..and all those perfect points!!!  


 


There are 97 pieces in this traditional block! Of course the best way to make it is machine paper-piecing.  I take my hat off to Kimberly, who had the patience to tackle it.   She chose this design because she wanted to try it out, and also because I had purchased the gold background fabric in Arkansas.  The spectacular result was worth all the effort!






My Little Christmas Quilt collection is just too wonderful to pack away.  May get a permanent spot to hang in my house.  Thanks again to all my talented Bee Pals!!!

3 comments:

  1. These mini Christmas quilts are so charming! Love that you finished each block separately. We'll done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some very talented Bee buddies. All of these are wonderful! They look surprisingly good all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea this is and I luv them altogether as well!
    My fave is still the forest!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.