Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Monday




Celebrating Memorial Day Monday making Monday Morning Hexies.

 I am remembering folks who have sacrificed for our country, and I am sad but grateful.  






I am missing my late husband who planted many beautiful perennials that give me everlasting joy.






I am thankful that bees are making a comeback. 








I'm glad that nature can produce miracles even after a relentless winter,

  but my garage won't paint itself!

Just as soon as I finish another hexie strip....




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful hexies and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giving everlasting joy is a lovely gift from your husband, Spring is such a beautiful time to be reminded of his love.
    Like you I feel blessed to live in a country where we are free thanks to our soldiers who have given everything for us.
    Are you going to paint that garage yourself? And scrape it too?

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all beautiful, I'm glad you have perennials to give you joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and thought provoking post. I love your indigo blues.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.