Friday, April 8, 2011

Black & White & Red


I went to my Quilting-in-the-Park group yesterday and caught up on the latest. Some folks have been making controlled crazy quilts. Isn't that an oxymoron? Well, I was admiring Dorothy's achromatic version with the red border. She said it was supposed to be easy, but she admitted to getting a little confused with the shuffling of the stacks. So that sounds like a new challenge to me. Dare I start another new quilt this week? If I could find that fabric she used on the back, I just might. Looks like it's pieced, doesn't it? Hmmmm... a cheater back.

5 comments:

  1. "Dare I start another new quilt this week?" hahaha. i think i need to join a support group that will STOP me from starting new quilts. i've got 2 new ones since the meeting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh go ahead and start a new quilt! I will help to enable you. hehehe. love the cheater back, I definitely thought it was pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a lover of black and white quilts and have made many, but this is the first time I have seen a cheater back like that!! That is fabulous!! Why not start another quilt, what's one more?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Go Helen...but of course you start a new..thats why God made People who make fabric...smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.