Friday, September 6, 2013

Guess Who??



I was happy to see my Flying geese again in her online bee quilt...   and to see her brand new design (above right)





 ...at her amazing trunk show for the Evening Star Quilt Guild, sharing her expertise in long arm quilting.  Covering choice of design, thread, batting and much more...  Machine paper piecing technique will be her class today...

This incredible quilt will give you a clue...she is just as dynamic as her colors...



Yes, it is the Amazing Jackie Kunkel, formerly a professional longarmer, and now spreading her wealth of experience  everywhere she goes.  If she comes to your area, don't miss her!

7 comments:

  1. I second that advise,if you get the chance to catch some of Jackie's enthusiasm for quilting grab it! I don't need to tell you how talented she is you can see that for yourself!
    Looks like a fun time Helen :0)

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sooooo good to see you, Helen!! I can't tell you how glad I was to see you... you made my night!!! Thank you for the very kind words. Hope to see you again at the Huntington guild?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that first new pattern. I hope she comes my way, I'd love to see a trunk show with those brightly colored pieces as the stars of the show !~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could have gotten out to see you gals! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.