Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baggie from Betty




I just got this bagful of scraps from my friend Betty.  I am a HUGE fan of hers, as she has a real gift for selecting the perfect fabrics for every quilt she makes.  She just won FOUR ribbons at the Evening Star show, so I know that I'm not the only one who appreciates her work.  Hope some of her magic has been tucked in with these scraps.  Another postage stamp page is my project for today.  My new vision has given me a bonus of brighter and clearer colors.  The joy is indescribable!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun gift for your new vision! You've got the magic too, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's such good news-both the bag of love and the new eyesight. RIght on Helen no Blog, you're on a new path of creativity it looks like from my perch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment.